Noise modelling, or ISO 9613 noise dispersion modelling, is a noise mapping software used within environmental acoustics to predict the effect of new road, rail or industrial sources on existing dwellings. It will also provide analysis of existing sound sources upon the layout of new housing developments or for understanding the effect of acoustic barriers & topography.
- ISO 9613 Bruel & Kjaer Predictor Lima Software
- Computer modelling of commercial, industrial & entertainment noise
- 2D or 3D modelling of sources at multiple locations
- Advanced fully functional software
- Acoustic reports supported with detailed mapping
- Visual representation of noise impact or solutions
- Recognised by Planners & Environmental Health Officers